The 1st Ordinary General Assembly of the Turkish COPD Patients Society was held on December 19, 2015
COPD Patients Society of Turkey attended the 2nd World Meeting of COPD Patients Societies held on October 28-30, 2015 in Paris.
ESTABLISHMENT AND AIMS
COPD Patients Society of Turkey is a non-governmental organization that has been founded by the carers of COPD patients and volunteers.
The main goals of the society are
- to provide cooperation among its members,
- to prepare an environment of mutual assistance and communication among the patients who are have been diagnosed with, treated for or are currently being treated for COPD,
- to increase life quality of the patients,
- to spend efforts for communicating knowledge and providing needed contributions related to all issues, including training activities regarding lung health,
- to enlighten the public regarding COPD diagnosis and treatment.
Address: Mustafa Kemal Mh. 2132. Sok
Ege Apt. 9/6 06510 Çankaya/Ankara
Phone: +90 312 219 42 99
Cell phone: +90 533 399 72 76
Fax: +90 312 219 42 99
E-mail: [email protected]